Sunday, November 16, 2008

You Can Now Find Me ...

As if my life isn't hectic enough, I recently joined Reading Romance Books as a reviewer. Look for my first review on Tuesday (hopefully!). I'll continue to post reviews here as well, or at least a link to the ones I do over there with the other lovely ladies. 

I'm really excited about this. I love group blogs and this is the first one I've had the chance to participate in. 

Also, Kohls is awesome. Yeah, Kohls. The Husband and I went there yesterday (and nearly died in the pre-holiday season rush, it was like Black Friday!) and I picked up my annual stash of Sugar Cookie and Pumpkin Spice candles. Currently the Sugar Cookie is on the candle warmer and my house smells like I am the best cook in the world. Which is complete rubbish, of course. The only downside is that the smell makes my mouth literally water for a really thick pastry or huge slice of cake. Neither of which is at my disposal. 

And NaNo? I don't wanna talk about it.

2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Emily,

I hope you have fun posting reviews at Reading Romance Novels. Sounds like fun.

Sugar cookie candles. Oooh. They would spell superb. Might have to get myself some.

Thanks for the link to my blog, Romance Writers on the Journey. I appreciate it.

Jennifer said...

Kohl's stores are great!! I went to a mall yesterday and couldn't believe the preholiday season rush!! Hopefully it's not like this all season!