Thursday, November 6, 2008

Author Crush - Jodi Thomas


Jodi Thomas has a new book out, Tall, Dark & Texan. Squuuueeeeeee!!!!! I love Thomas’ westerns and this is a continuation of her Whispering Mountain series about the final brother, Teagan (NOT a bad hero name, unlike Rowdy of Linda Lael Miller fame – whom I also adore). Anyway, the lovely ladies over at Reading Romance Books has an interview with Jodi Thomas. Go on over and check it out. As for me, I’m heading for Borders!


                                                                                                                

P.S. Look for a review of this book in the coming weeks. Sarah from Reading Romance Books just informed me that I won a free copy! What's better than a Western Romance by a great author? A FREE Western Romance by a great author! 

No comments: