Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Reads


I've been circling this book ever since it came out a few months ago. I picked it up the other day, finally, as a happy birthday present from me to me. I haven't had much time for reading here lately, or much time for anything else either, but I hope to get started on this one soon. 


I was hoping someone would get this for me for my birthday but no such luck. Binchy is an auto-buy for me but these days hardcovers are a wee bit out of my price range. So I'll pick it up from the library and later buy the trade. If I like it. I do wish Binchy would go back to 1950-60 Ireland. 







1 comment:

Kim said...

Binchy is one of my all time favorites too! My husband pre-ordered Heart and Soul for me as a Valentine's gift. I have it sitting here just waiting for me to finish a couple of other books. I can't wait!
I have The Godmother on my wish list-is that not a simply beautiful cover?
*smiles*
Kim