Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Quick Note on the Day Before We Eat Turkey


I'm about to run off and enjoy my Turkey (which is still frozen, btw, and it doesn't look good for thawing ...) but I wanted to share
this link from Jessica at Bookends, LLC. As she so gracefully points out we give thanks for many things - here's her thanks for books. I second that!

Also, look for something special on December 1. Friday is the official start of the Christmas Season and I'm kicking it off in style with an ongoing series.

And if you are on Facebook, swing over to Janice Curran's page where she is hosting a month-long holiday romance reading celebration during December.

1 comment:

Jamie G. said...

Good Job Emily, I liked it and can't wait for the next installment!
I've bookmarked the page.
Good Luck!
Jamie