Monday, March 9, 2009

A Few Random Things About Me

My sister sent me an email awhile ago while she was “bored at work”. In it contained 25 random things about her. I was thoroughly entertained and thought I’d like to try it. Now that I actually have time (the kid is at his grandparents’ house for a few days), here I go. And by the way, I am not going to make it to 25.

Despite being an avid reader, I just got a library card last week after living in my town for ten years.

I am addicted to HGTV. My favorite show is Renovation Realities because I like laughing at other peoples’ mishaps.

I hate lending my books because I never get them back.

I love road trips.

When I’m on road trips, I love looking at the road signs and wondering about the names of towns and where they came from.

I love, against my better judgment, American Idol.

I hate socks.

Sometimes I wish I were more interesting. Other times I am quite content to be very quiet.

I hate snow after December.

If I were a flower, I think I’d be a morning glory.

If I were an animal I would like to be a house cat. (See what I mean about wanting to be more interesting?)

I recently realized, after all these years, that my mom was right about most things.

When you fall down, it really is better if there is someone else there to see it. Because crying is better when you laugh too.

I cannot name my favorite song, book, color, movie or TV show.

I want to live in a lighthouse. 

1 comment:

EP said...

I don't have a library card at the one in my town, but it's a long story. I need to invest in one, though, because I spent too much money on books!

I hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!