That's the only word I can use to describe the past two weeks.
Let me say it again.
So. In the past two weeks, I have not:
1. Written a single word
2. Documented anything in the baby book I swore I was going to keep up to date.
3. Read any of those historical novels
4. Watched a single episode of any of the shows I watch regularly.
5. Really enjoyed a meal.
6. Written that blog post for the holiday avent tour
In the past two weeks, I have:
1. Changed 5,000 diapers
2. Slept in only one hour intervals
3. Fed baby boy approximately 1,256.87 times
4. Showered. Possibly. Not sure now.
5. Stared at baby in confusion, frustration, helplessness and adoration.
Now if you'll excuse me I must go change a diaper. And wander on over to ReadingAdventures to apologize for not posting that Christmas post.