Thursday, March 26, 2009

If I Could Be Snarky ...

It's really not in me to be nasty. I mean, I have my moments, but overall, I think I am a pretty nice person. But once in awhile (ok, at least once a day) I think something really mean and it makes me giggle. A nasty little giggle about that girl's short skirt, that frat boy taking a spill in the parking lot, or the middle-aged guy in the caddy getting a ticket. Do I feel good about laughing? Not really. But IF I did and IF I were mean enough, I think I would start a blog about being mean. I've even come up with some names.

Love, Anonymous
Bite Me
Laughing Out Loud
Snark - The Right Way

If you started a "mean" blog, what would you call it?

Disclaimer: I haven't actually checked to see if these names are available and I claim no attachment to them. 

No comments: